|The Group > ST Electronics (Info-Comm Systems) > Solutions > Urban Sustainability
Smart Utilities Suite
ST Electronics (Info-Comm Systems) leverages advanced technologies and domain expertise to innovate smart products, solutions and services that transform businesses to achieve business and environmental sustainability . Its Smart Utilities Suite enables utilities providers to increase operational efficiencies, reduce carbon emissions and empower their customers with efficient methods and processes/systems to monitor and manage utilities such as water, electricity and gas consumption.
The ST Electronics’ Smart Utilities Suite provides end-to-end secure utilities solutions that integrate smart application-enabled facilities, transportation and utilities, to drive energy efficiency and sustainability. Our solutions enable utilities providers to benefit from a reduction of energy use or resource, Greenhouse Gas (GHG), consumption cost and deferred capital investment.
ST Electronics’ capabilities in smart utilities span the complete network and service delivery life-cycle from design, delivery to assurance. The company provides peace of mind through a one-stop solution for utilities providers.
The Smart Utilities Suite is designed in accordance with the following criteria:
- Open standard and interoperability to ensure diversity of solutions and cost efficiency
- Flexibility to support multi-utilities services such as electricity, water and gas
- High performance network optimised for real time applications such as demand response and load control
- Scalable architecture to enable utilities providers to start small and the grow - from a pilot project to nationwide deployment without ‘truck roll’ changes
- Secure end-to-end network that is resilient to cyber attacks and physical abuses
- Ubiquitous engineering to meet the various terrains and challenging environmental conditions using multiple communications technologies and state-of-the-art integrated management system
- Cost-effective to the grid, bringing value to end-users and deferring capital investment for utilities providers
Smart Utilities Suite